I’ve just been nominated for a Liebster Award by All-Round Better Me. This is exciting for me since it’s my first time being nominated! In case you’re wondering what a Liebster Award is (taken from All-Round Better Me):
- The Liebster Award is an online trophy given from one new blogger to another in which we have to complete tasks listed in the award rules. Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
- – Each nominee must have under 200 followers
– You must thank and link to the nominated blog
– You must answer the 10 questions asked of you and propose 10 new ones for your nominees
– You must nominate 10 blogs and tell them that they have been nominated
– You must write a post containing the questions
– You must include these rules in the post
I’ve been following All-Round Better Me and her blog for a while, I really love how goal-oriented she is and how honest she is when it comes to achieving those goals. Thank you again for the nomination!
Here are the questions she asked me, and my responses to them:
Who do you write for? I’ve been told that when writing, it is best to just write for one person, and forget what all the other people think. As long as that one person likes it, you’ve succeeded. I try to keep that in mind while writing. For example, when I wrote my Thailand Travel Series, I wrote it specifically for a friend who was planning a trip to Thailand.
If you had a super power, what would it be? Being able to fly. I used to have a lot of dreams about flying when I was younger, and something about those dreams always stuck with me.
Where are you going on your next travel adventure?
Seriously though, this is pretty much my travel philosophy. I don’t think I would ever turn down a trip because it was somewhere I wasn’t interested in going. However, my younger sister is going abroad to study at the University of Aberdeen in the fall, and I would LOVE to visit her and do a whole Scotland/Ireland trip, so that will probably be my next adventure.
Do you like where you live currently? This is kind of a loaded question for me, considering there was an attempted break in at our house today (but that is a long story for another time). My boyfriend and I currently live in an older house that is owned by his parents. They are planning to tear down this house to build their dream house in the very near future. I’ve found that living in a house that you know is going to be torn down is kind of difficult. There’s this weird mind-set I find myself in, where, for example, if I spill a drink on the floor I think, “doesn’t matter if it stains, carpets just getting torn out soon anyways.” It’s definitely a difficult mindset to get out of. I definitely like the neighbourhood we’re in, however.
What is your favourite season of the year? Spring! I’m an April baby, so that’s probably why.
If you were given $1 million dollars, no strings attached, what would you do with it? Travel the world. Quit my day job and write for a living.
What is your favorite post that you’ve written? How do I pick just one?? I think my post on How to Travel in Iceland on a Budget is one that I’m most proud of. It was one of the first posts I ever wrote, and I think I was able to provide a lot of good information (in other words, it wasn’t just a “fluff” post).
Here are some questions for my nominees:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What are you currently reading?
- What is your favourite flower?
- If you could only eat one type of cuisine for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is your morning routine?
- What is your favourite item in your wardrobe right now?
- What is your hidden talent that not many people know about?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- Who inspires you?
- What is your favourite dog breed and why?
I would like to nominate:
- Classic Shanelle
- La Vie en Rose
- Zara the Vizsla
- Whiskey Girl
- I Love Denham
- Nicole Young
- Emily Hart
Sometimes it’s hard to tell if a blog has under 200 followers or not. I just chose blogs that I’ve been reading a lot lately, and would love for them to answer these questions.
Cheers for now!